Reviews for "Humaliens Battle 2"

Meh

Nothing aout the game that makes it special,basically its just a copy from Battle Gear.On land battles though,I would suggest having your men just fire at the base instead of running through it and then you lose the entire force you brought to that side.

art

i give 5 stars for art - its really great , but gameplay is boring.

ok ok

well i read the reviews before i even played it and it looks like its boring, i mean i already knew it was gonna be boring and the same ol shit just by look at the game art. but sorry this sounds to boring but make something that isnt the SAME

Eh,

The art was great, but the gameplay was sub-par and I'm pretty sure that some of the music is from Warcraft 3 if I'm not wrong.

THIS IS RETARDED

Pump upgrades into sword guy
Nothing can stop you
faceroll even hardest maps for zero difficulty
this is really lame