Reviews for "Jaws Fan Fiction"

Awesome!

Better than the original story!

nice

i like it

hated its style

I didn't think it was cute that it looks like it was done in crayon. I like everything animated to be as crisp, and clean as possible. But, that aside it waaaass funny and everything, so you get a 4, your lucky there aren't half stars. But then again I am just some asshole critic.

Falconer02 responds:

Haha naaah it's a good. Check out my newer stuff like Circuit Skirmish 2. This is the only animation done in crayon! lol

Hilarious

There's no doubt that story came from a 2nd grade kid lol. Very very funny.

No choppines at all for this computer!

Falconer02 responds:

Cool. I've been trying it on a couple other PCs and haven't had any issues, so thanks for checking that!

JAWS-ome!

As a HUGE fanatic for JAWS, I was a little worried at first, as I've seen some pretty lame parody films about the movie. But this one was excellent! With great, simplistic animation, fitting music, and some pretty funny innocent storytelling, I thought it was great.

Hopefully your brother has more 2nd grade stories hidden away, because I'd love to see this as an ongoing series.

Falconer02 responds:

Hahah yeah we have a couple more between us. I wrote one for school about futuristic race cars that had V5000 engines. I'm considering doing it, but I might be doing another custom animation. Glad you liked it though! Thanks!