Reviews for "Jaws Fan Fiction"

I love a happy ending!

Kids tell great stories. It was an awesome idea to take one and make it into an animation. The drawing style was good, but what I really liked was the texture that gave it the overall look. The animation could've been shakier so it looked a little more like a kid's cartoon, but this way I guess it looks more professional. Also, thumbs up on the narrator.

Thanks a lot!

Awesome!

I like your new, creative style of drawing.

A great white fan fiction...

that's actually pretty good. Being a lover of the actual film (with blood, not food coloring), I thought this was just very cute and enjoyable and something any eight-year-old would enjoy very much.

The way the story was told was very good and incredibly smart. Having a couple of words mispelled, calling Jaws "Jaws" instead of Bruce, having people eaten in the least violent way, creating new characters to capture Jaws, using red food coloring instead of actual blood, and ending it with Jaws going through a type of rehab; great choices for plotting out your story. It must have taken your brother a few days to put the story together.

I loved how it was animated. Using crayons to draw and color the flash was perfect, and it looked like it was actually drawn by an actual eight year-old. I could show this to my little cousins and they can enjoy it a lot. I sure wished there was something like this when I was actually little.

But why did I give you a nine? Well, you did make one huge mistake. Since this was intended to be created by an eight year-old, I expected for the narration to be done by an actual eight year-old kid, but an older guy did it instead, and that was a bad move. It would have made a lot more sense because having an adult narrate is kind of a real turn-off. Having children tell a story specifically written for children can work out beautifully, only if it's done wisely. I would have given you a full ten if you didn't make this mistake.

But doesn't mean that I didn't like this flash at all. It was still very entertaining and would recommend it to anyone who has children or anyone who would love to see a good parody of a great horror classic.

A 9/10 is my grade for you and for Jaws.

Falconer02 responds:

Now THIS is a great review. Thanks! The reason for the older narration was 2 things-- fanfics tend to be funnier when you read them with emphasis to make them more epic than they actually are (look up Half life Full Life Consequences on utube for an example). That, and I don't know any kids that could do what I wanted it to sound like! Forgive me!

But this is a fantastic review. Again, thank ya very much!

It would go something like this

It easily lives up to the notion of being made by someone young, as there is no sex in it. This made me realize that "Jaws" is a classic movie, but few people have actually written fanfiction about it. Of course, it would probably look like this. One error was that "Jaws" was not even the name of the shark as it was given no name except for "Bruce" by the filming crew. The animation does a great job of expressing child-like stuff. If I was a fan of "Jaws" at that age, well I probably would not have even seen it.

Falconer02 responds:

Thanks a lot for the informative review!

OMG!!!