Reviews for "Jaws Fan Fiction"

I only gave this a star rating to avoid a zero.

The only problem I see with this is the narration. If you could get an 8 year old to narrate it, it would be perfect. As it stands, it's just odd.
I read your comments and appreciate the experimentation. I've gotta say this was a cool way of presenting animated crayon characters.
But hey, looking at all the reviews below, you can see that everyone enjoys it, regardless who's narrating.

Falconer02 responds:

Lol cool. I see a lot of people are hit-or-miss with the narration. The point of the voice was to have it sound like an adult reading it to kids...just more in an epic sense. Unfortunately I do not know any good child narrators!

funny

totally awesome 10/10

true men

jawas rulz and he is good....or her im not sure fo that

Falconer02 responds:

Well they called the mechanical shark "Bruce" on the set of the movie. But the Jaws in this story is a hermaphrodite I think.

Then they let him go,

The end. LMAO good job!

Wait...

...I...don't think that really happened...