Reviews for "Bomboozle 2"

Great game

Nice to see a sequal loved the first one very much thank you for making such a great game!

Megadev responds:

Glad to hear it - thanks for playing!

Front page worthy!

Highly addictive and a ton of fun. The game is VERY responsive and the animation are smooth and clear without taking up any time from the drop of the other blobs.
If marketed to the right people and site, you could be in possession of the next big puzzle game like Bejewled or Blitz!

Megadev responds:

We showed it to quite a few portals and sponsors but couldn't even get a decent sponsorship deal for some reason. The game seems to be going down well though, so we'll definitely be thinking about Bomboozle 3, although it could be another year or so before that happens - we've got a stack of other ideas to get through first. :)

Tip

Tip: Double click instead of drawing. It's way easier and you can get more blocks.

Megadev responds:

Very true, although there are some occasions when drawing a line comes in handy, for example:

1) Clearing two lines of 5 to create a pair of bombs instead of clearing a group of 10 for a single bomb.

2) Making the blobs above collapse in a certain way, so that you form another group.

3) To avoid using a wildcard blob, which you might want to use on your next move.

Double-clicking is generally the best way to play though, and don't forget that you can toggle one-click mode with the space bar to speed things up even more. :)

Great game

This game is great i think i know why this is so addicting you get really far in the game and u think its over then u just u use one of those potion at the bottom and boom your hooked again i just dont know what those potions are called but anyway great game

Megadev responds:

We're not sure what to call them either! Any suggestions would be greatfully received. ;) Thanks for playing!

love this game

just had to say i love this game. its kept me coming back for more lol i like games like that. thanks for a cool game XD