Reviews for "Madness Retaliation"

Cool

This game is Cool. i clear the game. but i can't find jesus head. where is it?

amazing game but...

FREAKIN CLOWNS AARGH, STOP SHOWING UP BEHIND ME.

this game is really hard but i like that about a game, but i have an enormous abundunce of smoke gernades, health kits and flashbangs, like 20/50/20 lol. its really fun

Holy Crap

That took me forever to finish. Awesome game in every way.

My only complaint is that it was a bit tedious to back track through all the rooms just to check something out.

Butt that's my ONLY complaint. Everything was amazing! Good Job and holy crap I can't wait for the next.

Nice

Well I just got done beating the entire game and getting all the medals for it, and I have to say, anything less than a 10 would be crazy. The game is pretty awesome. I like the combat style quite a bit. It's super long and took me at least a few hours to get through most of it. I somehow managed to get through the crazy maze on the last part without looking at a guide to beat it originally. I looked it up afterwards to find all the rooms, I didn't even notice that was written on the wall, lol.

All the art was good, but I think it's all krinkels. The animation was prettty smooth throughout. The music and sound effects were good, no complaints there really.

The only flaws I really noticed were:

1. Being that you can shoot your own teammates. I know this was intended but I can't even remember how many times I had a machine gun out and killed my own guy because it's such a pain in the ass to move around. Removing that simple game mechanic would have made gameplay far more enjoyable and less frustrating.

2. On the final boss battle, two separate times I ended up in a permanent smoke environment even though no smoke had been thrown. Every attack would miss both ways and I never had to throw any smoke for this reason, but it was also extremely hard for me to hit anybody as well.

3. The "saucys" as I believe they're called, don't change weapons when the person who originally had that weapon died. You're pretty much just screwed at that point and just have to kill yourself.

Other than those three things I found the game rather enjoyable. Parts of it were pretty funny, and it wasn't really stressful but just fun to play. Keep up the good work!

Great game. The last part took me over an hour with all those warp portals. I had some trouble with movements a few times, but other than that, expect MADNESS!