Reviews for "Madness Retaliation"

brilliant game

i'm really enjoying playing this, i got 96 % at the moment but i'm stuck at the third part of the final boss (the part with the 2 guys who just dodge every time you attack them) and can't figure out how to beat them. but otherwise great game

Incredible

PEOPLE STOP GIVING THIS GAME SUCH LOW SCORES, CAUSE U SUCK AT RPGs!!!!!!!
This truly is a damn awesome game! Almost as good as Sonny, just create a sequel with more weapons etc. Love it......... THe only problem was the maze, but I figured it out! Thnxs for the experience.

ps. People that grade this < 5 ... You are dumbasses that cant even fix your own pc, and then blame it on this game.

Great game

Not finished the game yet............ God I hate the Clown.

oh, mah, god, or should i say hank?

this is one of my favorite games EVAR!!!!!!!!!!
some suggestions for the sequel
. a level up system
.well thats pretty much all that i dislike about this game
all mah 5s and 10s belong to this
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a sequel out of all the madness games i have played
this is by far the bestif there was a 999999 on the rating scale this would get it

THE ULTIMATE GAME!!

This would be a great addition to the Madness Series. It totally would have been a Madness Day 2010 winner.
This game has got it all:
Nice Tactics system, Equipment goes way beyond stats, NO BOOOORING LEVEL-UP SYSTEM, weapons are cool and varied, FUNNY WEAPON DESCRIPTIONS (other games sreiosly need these), Plot and Storyline are cool, funny, varied, and fun to play, despite being a tactics based game it doesn't feel Repetetive and and and ...
I could write a book about how much this game racks and kicks ass (like you, yes you ZeekyBomb)
I agree totally with you gamefan7321, krinkels should animate this and 'adopt' it into the series. (Not into the storyline though, It assumes that all of the heroes are dead and that makes zero sense on its own)