Reviews for "Gretel and Hansel Part 2"

@white-duck YOU ARE A LEGEND!! after almost two years of searching for a solution!!! finally I can play my beloved game!!! thank you so much!!

my favourite game on the site...
unplayable :( please FIX IT!!!!

FIX FIX FIX <3

I already made a comment about this before, but I'll say it again because people keep complaining and it's just painful to watch:

For some reason, the fact that Newgrounds now uses HTTPS instead of HTTP makes the game unplayable. I don't know why this is a thing, maybe it's because HTTPS wasn't a thing when the game was made, but I didn't play the game back then so I wouldn't know. But anyway, if you wanna [re]play the game, all you have to do is remove the S from the url to make it HTTP instead of HTTPS.

As for the game itself, after figuring that out, I was able to play it, and it was very fun, and surprisingly lenghty for a free game. It's definitely one of the best games I've ever played on Newgrounds, if not the best. However, the url issue is still a thing, and even though it's easily fixed, it is an issue that shoud not exist and should be fixed, which is why I can only give it 4.5 stars out of 5.

There's a bug, I can't move after I killed this stickman.