Reviews for "Gretel and Hansel Part 2"

Well i cant play the game past the tree monster sooo...

Wow, I didn't knew this awesome game had a glitch. You see, I play it once or twice a year, almost as a tradition, waiting to see if the third part is released yet, but seeing this is so sad... I wish I could play it again, please, fix it!

makopudding you have to fix this glitch! the glitch happens when you free yourself with the knife from the "thing" and then you cant move when you go into the next room! I know that you prob won't read this but a lot of people want you to fix this!

I used to love this game but a stupid ass glitch fucking ruins the game for everyone. FIX THE GODDAMN TREE PERSON GLITCH OR SO HELP ME GOD

Okay so i see everyone complaining. I went to Gretel and Hansel Facebook There this one person explain of Gretel and Hansel. This person say "Oct 15th, 2014 makopudding responds: And i apologize for being under the radar. I hate sharing no news, but unfortunately sometime that's all I've got. In the game industry sometime you aren't allowed to talk about projects and i was under a 2 year contract preventing me from working on the game. But now that is over and we are doing our best to bring part 3 to life. I can't say much more right now but a lot of thought and work has gone into it and Gretel and Hansel isn't forgotten. It's very hard to make free games for your only living, so obviously we've had other jobs that have also prevented us from competing the game. But i won't be satisfied unless Gretel and Hansel 3 gets finished."