Reviews for "Gretel and Hansel Part 2"

I just love this game. I threw it a long time ago. It saddens me to see that the game has this bug. I've tried playing on other sites but it's still the same. Please tell me: will the game be this way or will you arrange it?

i can't move
after killing the stickman ;-;

Unplayable after killing the wood creature. The playable part is fun tho

i can't move after i killed the wood creature

This is one of my favorite games, and it is one that I have such fond memories of. I have periodically returned to play it while waiting for part three to be announced, so I was disheartened to find that after defeating the tree monster the entire game stops functioning completely. It makes me incredibly sad to give such a low score to what I remember as such an amazingly crafted game. It's so apparent how much hard work and time went into creating it, but as it currently stands the game is completely unplayable. I'm still hoping that the game will be restored to working order, but until then I feel that this is the highest score that I can give it.