For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 20 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "License to Combo: Revamp"

DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE YOU

AWSOME COMBOS IF YOU WANTED TO YOU COULD MAKE ONE ABOUT NHAZUL FIGHTING TERANTULA OR YOYO

simply amazing

loved it it was very smooth and great music goes very good with it.

FATALITY

Thanks for using my track, the animation is just as brutal =)

i love the simple black and white one near the end.

Awesome

Although the second to last one had a choppy framerate that was too obvious to fail to mention, I have to say, this is the first time I've seen a cape/sassy gay scarf be used for such asskickery, and I like it. Besides the second to last combo the animation is really fluid and you couldn't have picked a better song. Great job, I'll be looking for your next submission.

AWESOME

My favorite fights were the 1st 2 times he actually talked nd then beat em to death XD good job nd make more