For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "License to Combo: Revamp"

Pure fun!

I like your style in the fight scenes... nice to see a random bob/straight-punch exchange from boxing during all that craziness. It was a lot of fun to see these next to each other and it shows what a good hold on the idea of "anticipation before action" you have. Nice!

WOW!

That was pure epicness! good job man... the title is good but based on the content i'd call it license to overkill! any way great animation.

So that scarf is magical...

That sort of concept makes one think. What if ordinary everyday objects were to give people power beyond any real control, what would the rest of us do, or would we all have powers. Such an idea is both terrifying and amazing, and I find myself wondering how objects could contain a way of transmitting powers. Today's scientists will have to drop all current projects and get on it.

Afraid and Excited,
Rapterz

Simple amazing

The animation was epic and the death scenes were just jaw dropping!10/10 5/5

Nhazul responds:

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed the movie.