For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "License to Combo: Revamp"

well done

I'm like stick animations in general and this one is definitely standout.
One of the best i've seen so far.
Also: did you use some worms voices in the first half of the vid?

Amazing

Thats a very good video. I mean if i just look at the combo aspect. Great flow, fluid animations. Music is great. Combo ideas are also good. I can' t complain about the visual style here, since the setting and the backgrounds are good enough to serve the purpose of the vid. I enjoyed the show. Good work.

P.S.: It would do you good to make the animations a bit more realistic. Like, not make their legs bend everywhere, instead make a knee joint or smthin. Otherwise it' s like watching Olive from Popeye.

good

you get 8 becuase i respect the work you put into it, but to be honest while some of it was good some of it was shit, for example you had some really good combo's but then really boring ones.

yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss

LOVE IT!!! I EAT THIS SHIT UP!!!! Kudos

need eleven stars..

now my favorite stick figure animator. i'ma steal some of those combos for a game i'm making and throw your name in the credits.