Reviews for "Colour My Fate"

This is a very nice game, the atmosphere and music just made it beautiful.
You, trying to make the world a colorful and joyous place.

What a beautiful game.

Love it great job keep it up

PERFECT! GRATZ FOR THE GAME!

The perfect Christmas game obviously. I discovered this game in the Summer of 2013. It impacted me so much that at 12:35 AM today on Christmas day 12/25/13 I finished the game. The first thing I did this Christmas was play this game. It's that good of a representation of the Christmas season and should get anyone in the Christmas spirit. I have nothing but great words for this game as it makes me think of the girl I love this Christmas. There's so much more I have to say, but I don't want to bore anyone. The point is that this game embodies what Christmas is about. Its poetic delivery is what sets it apart from every other game. Lol I have nothing else to say other than that this game left me awestruck on a Summer night and I'm still awestruck on Christmas Day. I remember my exact thoughts were, "I wish I had discovered this on Christmas." This game is something I will likely never forget. It makes me sad to see that the author doesn't make flashes much anymore. At least he blessed us with this holiday masterpiece.