Reviews for "Colour My Fate"

just beat it. dam its hard to add colour to our lives. i didn't get gifted so im a little dissapointed

this game is hard i will agree with that because i can't find all the colors only i can find is yellow color for now but still i didn't gave up i will find the other colors no matter what and i love it it's almost christmas!!! hope you make more but could you not give a very hard or difficulty for the game cause it's really hrad thank you
but it's a great game it deserve's 5 stars for you :)

This is one of my all-time favorite games. Since it was created in 2009, I have made a point to play it every year at Christmastime. Best Christmas game of all time. Very sweet and beautiful.

It's absolutely gorgeous, yet finding all colors isn't too easy. I love it! :)

Very charming.