Reviews for "Colour My Fate"

This game is great, but I still have no idea how to get the "Gifted" medal. I could have sworn I got everything. :c Oh well, nice game regardless of medals.

There are no words to describe this, the only think I can say is that this is beautiful...

Beautiful concept, and artfully executed! I've played this game since 2010, and love it every time. Please make your games available for download!

I loved the game but I couldn't find everything that I needed to interact with in order to get the Gifted medal. But its still a great game.

This series is possibly one of my all time favorites. The music is so soothing, the game play is easy to understand, but most of all..I adore the story with each game..It reminds me of the things we should cherish, the things that are so precious that we often take them for granted..