For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 227 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Colour My Fate"

This game is beautiful and I love how soothing the music is. I think the pink colour is very hard to find but in general it's not too difficult. Love the game.

I addore the music, but its just running around trying to interact with what you need. couldnĀ“t find everythings or gifted is broken and no idea for love-letter. anyway great game.

i have played this game over 20 times and every time its a great adventure. this game is so very creative and unique.

Cool game ever.

i have finished this game for the millionth time. Ive played this for years and ive always loved it all