Reviews for "Colour My Fate"

Short and sweet; a very creative game with an interesting atmosphere and solid puzzle/point and click gameplay. Still holds up.

verry difficult to get medals and I cannot find the final purple decoration .. :/

A very lovely game BUT THERE IS A CLICK SPOT THAT IS NOT HIGHLIGHTED IN ANY WAY AT THE SKY SHIP

Beautiful game, but gets boring and frustrating quickly, especially if you're not sure where to go. This would have been better as a much shorter game.

I got all the medals, but none of them were unlocked!! I know for sure that i got them though. This game is old, but i love it.