Reviews for "Tetraform"

Best game I have played yet!

This is one of the funnest games I have played so far, Xbox360 and PC games included. The game wasn't too fast paced and was easy enough for an epileptic child having a seizure to play. To put it short, I LOVE THIS GAME!

Just a little shy of perfect

My biggest complaint? The screen shakes too bloody much! Trying to fight the final boss while being hit was a pain in the butt cause the screen would shake everytime I get hit.. which ment it'd be harder to select the next missle before it hits. Other than that, I do wish there was a way to select more ships at once or select when the ships collide. Other than that, the game was fairly good.

WoooW

AWSM!!!!!!...i love the earth growing part!!

awsome

medal didn't work?

10/10

This game was amazing, I was intrigued until the very end, at which point I tried to kill my planet by pulling the last boss into me :D
My Awards:
My Ears, Hiroshima, You're a winner, Al gore would be proud, C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker, Double Wammy, Use The Force, and You're A Real Winner.

Good Job on this game, You deserve more than 10/10