Reviews for "Tetraform"

Truly awesome

I rather enjoyed your game good sir. But I have one question, is the "that's no moon" medal purely chance or is there a strategy to converting a boss into a spike?

super!

that was really fun though it could have been a little harder

I love this!

It's truly addictive!
The medals are challenging and fun.
I had no problem with it, even without fullscreen.

It can be a little overwhelming at parts but it's easy to adjust to and the nukes are really helpful.

9/10 - would be ten out of ten except it does take a LOT of getting used to.

Overall though, I enjoyed it and I think others will too.
Well done. (:

fun but

I HATE THE EXPLOSIONS!!! I WAS PAST THE THIRD BOSS BUT SO MANY GUYS WERE OUT I COULD NOT NUKE THEM!!! >:(

also here is a boss guide
1st boss(aka mothership): only attack is that it sends out 5 rockets Note: sends out shield so it cant be puld into a spike thing

snd boss(aka the sheild) attacks: send out some rockets and a big rocket with two "satilits" note: u can not pull stuff at him u must attrakte stuff in between them.

3rd boss(aka the sword): attacks: sends out bombs and rockets notes: DO NOT LET IT HIT YOUR SPIKES OR ELSE!!!

any way good game

Tottally Awesome

I absolutley love this game! It has an awesome mix of genres...but the final boss is so freaking ridiculously overpowered.