Reviews for "The Company of Myself"

Beautiful, the music gets me every time.

This game is right up my alley: It has simple yet challenging mechanics combined with an eerie, thought provoking story. I thoroughly enjoyed playing this. Great work!

so the story is that this guy goes through a mental breakdown and every visit from the pyschiatrist to the guy he explains his story as a puzzle game. essentially the green door is the psychiatrist because as he leaves the game ends. LOVE IT

Creative work :U

I remember playing this a few years ago. This is the game that put me on the path to searching for games that evoked strong emotions in me. For some reason, they seem to be harder to come by these days, which is a downright shame. A strong story line is a massive selling point to me personally, and this nails it. The game play isn't complicated but some levels provide a neat challenge. Beautiful music, too. Absolutely love it. (: