Reviews for "The Company of Myself"

I Am

Loved the game, intuitive design, the girl really made me kind of sad. And it was just really well done. The ending was way too easy if you thought about it.

Simply Astounding.

This is quite possibly the most original, inspiring, and creative game I have ever played. Even if this was just a flash movie I would be equally as impressed. Its just ridiculous. I love it. I will definately be replaying this game. I am not sure I beat the last level the way I was supposed to, but if I did, then bravo to you on such a great ending. I think it fits perfectly into your story. Kudos man, good job. =]

very good game

it was a very interesting game to play, though it would be nice to be able to kill off the hermit and continue with Katherine for an alternate ending

the storyline was impressive and well built, and the last level took me a while to figure out (if i even did it right, it seemed to chaotic to be the right answer)

all in all i think this game defenitly deserved new game of the week.

10/10 5/5

/praise

Great game

stressed me out, but it was still awesome.

Best And most surprising

10/10 best and most surprising twist i've ever seen in the game the ending story made my jaw drop as i read it simply amazing