For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Company of Myself"

So, this is an old game, and I'm sure you've heard every comment there could possibly be about it, even descriptive ones. So, I will simply offer my oppinion in one word; beautiful.

This reminds me a lot of Braid, which, coincidentally, is my favorite game of all time!

The idea of integrating gameplay that forces one to plan not only his own moves but his shadow's moves, as well, is a unique concept that you pull off marvelously.

Great concept and unique gameplay!

Very creative gameplay! Good stuff!

every one thinks that this is a cute game i know it is more than that it is about a man alone wandering searching for someone yet he finds one, himself very touching i loved it for that reason