For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Company of Myself"

A thoroughly enjoyable game. The platforming was excellent, the music was tailored to create the perfect atmosphere, the story is simple but... I've never had my eyes water while playing a game before. Bravo.

I just found out that the loading is the white of the screen , otherwise nice game!

Such a fantastic game. Interesting concept, fun but challenging, moving storey, Beautiful

So close to perfect. I think I'm just mad because it eventually got SO hard I couldn't beat it!! Beautiful story, too!!!

Interesting game, it's very endearing in its simplicity and the story that goes with it flavours it :)