Reviews for "Time Fcuk"

Patience is key...

I got to like... 30. By then my head almost exploded
all I really want to know is what the crap is going on in there... its weird

no real downfalls to this, i guess since its a puzzle game its supposed to aggrivate you after awhile XD
10 for animation and cleverness

P.S. opening NG Audio Portal in a separate window might help ebb the patience awhile (not sure i said that right)

Good game

great game, but i just lost interest after about level ten. there wasn't a good enough story to keep me going.

hmmmm

wat wud time fuck be???

So...waohw.

I'll go study psychology now. and the I'll play this game again. I've the feeling i haven't come to understand half of the stuff you put in there and that I've only brushed along the surface of how deep this game really goes. Nice work guys.

great game!

Good game over all. really tests you. An great game to play when your high. thanks:)