For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 4 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Time Fcuk"

sweet stuff!

the best thing about this game is the dark feeling it brings. yeah, it's a puzzle styled game, and whatnot, but the feeling is quite unique and that's what i love with it. the elements that really does it is music and sound, very well done and alot of cool little features f.ex. when standing still too long etc.
of course the artwork is really cool too, 8-bit minimalistic thing that really adds to the feel, and of course from what i can tell the programming is really good - othervice all these small things wouldn'┬Ęt work, now would they?!

ace work all of you three!!!

Mind blowing

First off: The graphic style. I simply LOVE that pixelated style, so it's 10 of 10 there.
Music: The mood set by the great soundtrack swallows you from the first note you hear and doesn't let you go, even when you finish playing. 10 of 10.
Gameplay: One of the first puzzleplatformers (and there have been many recently), which had the perfect balance between being hard but still being playable if you took the time to think stuff through and experiment.

But the most important thing, the message. If you don't mind, I'll try to explain what I see in this story. It's about living your life in a box, letting go of all the opportunities you could have (or at least, that's what I read in the text at the end of the game.) The other "yous" are a symbol for the inner struggle it takes to overcome that lazy stasis and move out of the box.

You, good sirs, have created a mindblowing masterpiece that uses so little to express so very much.

Mind Fcuk indeed

Really fun game with cool story, took me awhile to work out the bad ending, but it was so obviously when i finally got it.

The game play is simply and easy to use, it's not too difficult but definitely gives you a challenge and the level editor works great and makes for some intensely hard levels for the masochist in all of us.

3349 for anyone who wants to try mine.

Played it for hours

I got really absorbed in the game-- Really thought out and fun to play. Excellent concept.

BEST EVER ON NEWGROUNDS!!

I think you started a great trend my man! I am putting this up in my favorite games list and I am going to write more levels! This is certainly becoming an obsesion with some people on the net as I have seen! PLEASE! DONT STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!