Reviews for "What Birthers Believe"

so true...

he has provided his birth certificate or the short form version, the only kind hawaii uses
as well as birth announcements from 2 different newspapers

since you cannot ignore such obvious evidence, anyone that still believes obama was not born in the USA must also believe that said evidence was faked.
why fake something like this? obviously some kind of giant conspiracy.
combine this with all the other crazy things people believe about obama and you get this...

LOL!

Funny, but not what Birther's believe, at least I hope not. I don't see anything wrong with people wanting to have it proved that Obama was born in the USA. Those who are extreme with this view and go out and protest are labeled as "Birthers". Now you know damn well if Arnold S. tried to run for President, as a Republican, the Democrats would be in an uproar because he wasn't born in the USA. If they tried to change the law so a US citizen, who wasn't born in the USA, could run as President so Arnold could run, the Dems would do everything in their power to prevent such a law from being passed.

I think any President, no matter what their party affiliation is, should have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they were legally born in the USA. I do not think it is fair people are being labeled "birthers" when the Democrats would do the exact same thing if the situation was reversed.

tlgmedia responds:

Ok, MAYBE this isn't 100% accurate. We might have taken a few liberties here and there. Very minor things.

In my mind, Obama has proven beyond doubt that he was born in Hawaii. They released his birth certificate and had it thoroughly checked by FactCheck.org to prove it's real. On top of that, they released the newspaper announcement of his birth, and the only reason they haven't released a "long-form" certificate is that Hawaii doesn't actually issue a form like that. When Ann Coulter criticizes a position like this it's probably about time to drop it.

I think no matter what your political affiliation, there's better things to criticize Obama about beyond where you think he was born.

Yeah, that's really how it happened

Of course that's how it happen. Islamic extremists positing as Christians used Voodoo to see into the future. It all makes sense. (Seriously, how can people believe a person named Orly Taitz? It's like the perfect frat boy X-box gamer tag)

O'RLY, Taitz?

Huh?

I don't get it. I mean, Barack's birth certificate is nowhere to be found, so it's an evil Kenyan conspiracy? Sure I've heard the Birthers arguments but they point him towards being a usurper, not some conspiracy from a foreign country.

Still, voodoo magic and brainwashing white women. Kinda funny. 4.

lol

The majority of Birther's don't believe this. They believe that Obama wasn't born in America, that's it, no crazy plan. To stereotype and misrepresent an entire group of people off of the fringe psychopathic zealots is just as big a moral crime as what the Birther's themselves are doing .... One of us! One of us!

That said, funny stuff.

PS: No, I'm not a Birther and I don't agree with any of their views. But I do think that any group of people, no matter how radical, should be fairly represented and not slandered.