For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "What Birthers Believe"

freaking hillarious

Thank you for making this. I laughed my ass off. The presentation was perfect, I loved the shaman especially, and the dialouge was just brilliant. and it's about time someone made fun of those stupid birthers. People like that just distract from the real issues. Oh, and I'm a Republican. All the other republican reviewers need to chill out. seriously.

Animation:7
Sound: 8
Humor: 10
originality:7

Bahaha

Truth and comedy in a blender. Still either way, Obama sucks.

er.... i guess it was welll animated.

It was funny but totaly stupid.

This is probably what goes on in their minds!

LOL...the sad part is your probably pretty accurate on their thought process ;p

EVIL VOODOO MAGIC!

The most annoying thing you can do to your enemies

"The most annoying thing you can do to your enemies is forgive them." --Some church sign I saw recently.

The amount of shit that will be disturbed by this cartoon will be epic.

Sadly, if you don't know the difference between truth and satire you deserve to die alone...very alone.

FREE HEALTHCARE OR BUST!