For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Target-Shooting"

Too short, too easy.

119 on the first try ;)

Yusuf responds:

then prove it, submit your score to the highscore board >:C

Good

Good but as someone else said the music does not go well with the game, and also as someone else said you should give more points for hitting the bullseye.

pfft

not too good

-boring game and concept
-easily made; just adding 3 frames, adding score, making the target a random position when pressed, when time is 0 just move on
-easy to cheat. tab+space = instant target hit
-another easy cheat, you can type in your score...
-music didnt go with the game
-graphics are not amazing
-yea...

Yusuf responds:

gee, thanks, idiot, for the amazingly positive feedback.

the tab cheat doesn't even work properly and you cant type in your score.

by the way, it's actually 6 frames.

Could be better

If you're really 10 years old, then I'll be looking forward to your future works as this is pretty well made for a simple game.

One thing that I think you could do to make this game better is to give more points if you hit the bulls eye in the target. As it is, it doesn't matter where you hit the target, you'll get the same score.

Keep up the work.

thanks!

not horrible

I think the thing most lacking is that there is no penalty for missing in this. Other than that, and the things mentioned by other people, it wasn't too bad: a good little distraction if you've got a few seconds to spare.

thanks