Reviews for "Target-Shooting"

Not bad.

With more experience you could probably turn this into somthing with more content but hey, deffinately not bad for a ten yearold.

Try changing the sizes of the targets when they randomly apear. The code is simple assuming your using flash :P

Keep it up bro.

thanks

Surprisingly good...

...for a first time :)

Sadly, something bad (ummm... statics?) happened to the music :/

thanks

yeah, can't do anything about the static. there is a mute button though

Hm...

This game is neither fun nor addictive, the graphics looks bad, the gameplay is boring and I can tell it was made by a 10 year old. I'll give you 1/10 so that those 2 and a half hours weren't a complete waste.

wow, a whole 1 star, that's a huge difference from 0

a bit boring

its a bit boring because all you got to do is hit any part of the target. you should have got extra points from where you hit the target, say you get 5 points for a bullseye.

thanks.

A little more practice...

It's visually sufficent, but lacks proper sound effects.
The music is beyond awful and has some serious digital clipping.
For a ten year old it's ok, improve your skills and come back with a better idea.

Yusuf responds:

music is from the audio portal, go critisize it there.

anyway thanks.