For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 96 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Target-Shooting"

Your Record...

Is it possible to break your Record? O.o

Mine is 47 xD

Funny Game but Boring after a while....

good game

lol i cant beat your highscore from 61, mine is 45. about the medals, it should be nice if there was medal from target shooting, like a medal if you shoot over 30 targets and there is medalmworth 0 points"play the game once" wich its not showing by the other medals

Yusuf responds:

yeah, its not been approved yet, and i dont think it ever will be, lol

Very simple idea

I thought it was very way displayed for the idea you were trying to represent. It would be cool if you expanded on it sometime. My high score was 45.

it needs MORE in it :)

TIP! : if u dont like this game just put it on and do something else in the 25 min like go play a other game when ur done u got the 3 medals :D

PS: i dont like this game mutch it needs (like other ppl say) MORE! ummm.. put other things on it like how many can u do in 10 sec? ummm in 40 sec 30=bronce 45=silver 55+=gold 70=platinum or something like that, put a wall in a mode around the targets like if they mis whit the mouse its game over just do MORE whit games like this get the idea?

thanks.

Dull

It was well made, but it needs MORE. I got bored after the first round. I think if you add power-ups, targets of different sizes, multiple targets at once, unlockable bakcground, and unlockable targets, this game could be very good.
But its not very original. This had to of been done hundreds of times. But if you really are ten, and you did do this in 2.5 hours, I'd say you did all right.