Reviews for "Target-Shooting"

ADDICTING x,x

lol kidding... but it can get you hooked for like the first time... i got 42 targets i bet thats like the high score. It was an okay game... better than i could make it so i get you a 5/10

thanks

NIce

This was a good game, the only problem is that its been done alot before, not just on newgrounds but on other sites as well. Try adding more concepts to the game like power-ups or challenges. Points for this being your first game but no dice.

thanks

Okay, if you're REALLY only 10...

...then, nice start. At the very least I'd suggest that you give more points for hitting closer to the center of the target. I'm sure you can figure out how to do that. Good luck and keep it up!

thanks.