For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Target-Shooting"

this game is ehhh

I think a game like this could be created in 20 minutes or less really... something like this shouldn't have medals in it.... just my opinion. I guess it had a catchy song to it.. just the concept of shooting targets that spot in random spots is kinda boring after the first time through... needs more substance.

Yusuf responds:

>:( me shall put medals in it if me wants to!!!11!!!1!11!!1!!!1!!

Nice

What I would suggest is making the targets smaller, to make the game more challenging, or giving someone more points depending on where they hit the target, i.e. 1 point for hitting the side of the target, 10 points for a bull's-eye.

thanks

nice game

are you really ten? if you are very good first game!=]Keep it up!

thanks

Alright...

But now worth 25 minutes of my life

hahahahaha

You did it!

I admit that it was very clever to throw in medals that were so easy to get at least from a certain standpoint. All you had to do was play it, which was a guarantee it would get some good points. There is just so little to say about a game that is just so average. I would probably not recommend it, because there is just nothing special at all. Well, I would recommend it for someone who wanted a lot of medals and had time to kill, but that is not me. The music did get a bit annoying so it was nice to include that "mute" button.

Yusuf responds:

thanks for the nice review