Reviews for "-Crazy Dave-"

hobo's are the streets puppets

was funny lol i just wonder how all of yall got together to come up with the idea to talk about a certain hobo

Haha.

It was good.
There was a good range of artists and an even larger range in skill.
Some weren't the most creative clips, and lacked the effort or artwork, others great art and really funny.
Several medicore clips kept and average throughout.
Overall 7/10 3/5.
I feel a more managed array of contributers would benifit this.

Lulz

Hilarious, but lost a star from animation.

It's Okay.

Animation seems good enough, the animation didn't make me laugh but it wasn't exactly unfunny. Everything looks okay, just plain okay, nothing spetacular but nothing awful =P

Interesting

~ Animation/Graphics ~

Some were good, some were decent, some were amazing, some were bad, some were retarded, etc.. Lol a wide range of things in this submission. The mediocre outdid the great and the bad though. Decent art/animation skills all around though.

~ Story/Content ~

So tell me real quick. Did FatKidWitAJetPak actually do voices in this submission? You have him down as a sponsor and we all know what that usually means. Usually means he just got people to mass vote your submission with 5's so it could with awards... shame on you guys really.. He always comes my way asking for me to mass his submissions..

Some were funny. I liked the Futurama and the ATHF ones, but the rest were just kind of there. Some were actually quite annoying to, but I think some of it was the voices that were used in situations.

~ Audio ~

Again, what a range. Some great voices, some bad voices, and some voices were down right annoying. Most of them were pretty good. I like how a lot of the music/sound effects were done with voices too. That really made this more enjoyable and humorous.

~ Overall ~