Reviews for "-Crazy Dave-"

Wow.

Extremely funny, exetremly good, and awsome. There were some constisty problems with the animation, but still funny as hell.
I really hope there is a sequel!

A lot of talent in there..

Art/Animation: 8/10
Almost all the animators were really good, except for MrScriblam and you, TingTonger. Usually, the collab organiser should participate, but, in this case, because you were providing the soundtrack, you didn't have to.

Plot/Concept: 8/10
This was a great idea for a story, and it was also pretty clever of you to think of it being a collab. Not all of it was that funny, but it did give a few laughs.

Music/Audio: 7/10
You're not the best voice actor in the world, but it wasn't too bad. A lot of the voices sounded pretty similar, but, as it was animated, it wasn't hard to tell the diifference.

Overall: 8/10
Good, but not perfect.

[Review Request Club]

"Very funny"

this was a very funny video,NICE JOB!!!!!!!!!I love the part when he was pretending to be meatwad from aqua teen hunger force LOL XD XD

way to funny

ill give two pennys

but i like it when he rolls in the meat!

are u coming on to me

For your reference to the guy from Monkey Island..

I reward you with ten stars, and my eternal gratitude. Surely my life would have fallen to bits and pieces if I was not reminded of the lovable douche who always tried to sell me shit at a price I couldn't afford.

Surely.