For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "We Hate Call of Duty: WaW"

Most of the video was really complainy and nonsensical. I give it three stars because of the possibility of you joking about most of the things you complain about in the animation, otherwise it would be a really complainy video, examples are complaining about everything in Nazi zombies, which I'm guessing you're joking about, for the whole video I couldn't really tell if you were joking for the whole thing, or not.

The best part was the beginning making fun of the cutscenes, the voice acting was good and it was basically telling the truth about the series.

agreeable

awesome, but some parts were not understandable to me.

yea what about

MODDDDZZZZZZ

true espicaly glitchers- modders

(in team death death match modders are really annoying