For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "We Hate Call of Duty: WaW"

Graate!

I ruv this

Ruv it rong time?

99% of those reasons are true.

Don't get me wrong, no game is perfect; but World at War is complete garbage. I don't want to get started on a rant, but nice work on the video! :D

Thanks.

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT!!!

80 of those Things where just Shit Talk!

MoozipanCheese responds:

But what about the other 20!?

Nice one! you hit alot of good points.

Call of duty WAW is the worst game i ever bought, in fact i gave it away in disgust the only game that i have ever truely "gotten rid of"

But you could have hit alot more. I mean the dogs were so stupid they bite you twice and you die? they can jump like 20 feet? The tanks move like 2 feet a year?
Flame thrower has unliminited ammo? Artillery shells that FOLLOW you? Weakened 45 caliber weapons (like the thompson and the col 45 which should be awesome but aren't? Useless pistols? Bouncing betties that come up even when you don't step on them? "Remote" Satchels which don't exist? The list goes on and on.

And on and on.