For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "We Hate Call of Duty: WaW"

its a parody

its not to be taking serouisly god so quit giving moozipancheese a 0 for your retaredness

Cheers.

good

you should put how other ppl dont use second chance that would be great or did ppl use it alot when you made the flash
im just mad whenever im down my team t bags me :(

MoozipanCheese responds:

Aww, l haven't been t-bagged since my Halo days. And with that said, Halo: Reach comes out soon. Whoo!

Almost half of those reasons are correct.

I agree on you with most stuff, other stuff I dont notice, and everything else is okay I guess. Pretty cool. It's a nice animation. Also, why aren't Hell Hounds one of the 100 reasons? I hate those things so much... You also shouldve put Co-operative compaign.

MoozipanCheese responds:

At the time of finishing this animation, Map Packs 2 and 3 hadn't been released. Hell, the only reference to Map Pack 1 in this was the Teddy Bear that appeared in Zombie Verr├╝ckt.

this game was shit but mw and mw2 is awesome

i think iv realised why u think the call of duty series is shit, i think ur crap at the games so insted of getting better at them u just try and giv it a bad name
your a wanker

MoozipanCheese responds:

I think you mean "you're", not "your".

And yeah, you're definitely right. I hated this game so much that, rather than playing something else, I decided to waste my life complaining about it with an animation. Waah.

Your a bitch if your making fun of this game. The MP40 is actually that powerful. But the Carbine, idk. This game is very accurate, which means your making fun of people in WW2.

MoozipanCheese responds:

The term 'satire' goes right over your head, right?

And lol at thinking this game is "accurate". I suppose by your logic everyone complaining about Modern Warfare 2 are "making fun of people" currently in the army.