For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "We Hate Call of Duty: WaW"

yarg

fuck the mp40 hate that shit over rules every other fucking gun >:{}

MoozipanCheese responds:

The MP5 in Call of Duty 4 is better.

well

there are more stuff i hate and love about call of duty series (i didnt play call of duty 3 and 1) the most thing i hate in call of duty 2: booring missions,call of duty 4:intels are well hidden,call of duty WAW:hackers (bitches) stuff i love in cod 2 (um)no enemy rpgs! (or there is)cod 4:found intels cod waw:cool campaings!(i love ithe vandetta mission!) well hope that what you love and hate!

MoozipanCheese responds:

You didn't miss anything with Call of Duty 1. I hated its health system - health packs suck. Yeah I went there. Anyway, yep, I agree with a few of your points.

Very funny

LOL this made me laugh at points (And so did your reply to SGTsnell at the bottom) But some of this i diddnt agree with. i especially liked the marine dance xD

MoozipanCheese responds:

Well, you don't have to agree with 'em, just enjoy 'em. And everyone likes the Marine dance.

Or else.

man i realy can relate

good graphics. i also hate juggernate,but the worst thing is online glitchers.

Indeed. Those bastards.

great

i really like this video and htink its funny. i gotta check outt the other vid you have for CoD4. im just saying this not that its a big deal but CoD2 Big red one was Treyarchs first Call of Duty. completely ruining life.

MoozipanCheese responds:

I genuinely didn't know until I completed this Flash, and it's too late to edit it now. Still, I don't think it's too huge an error.