For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "We Hate Call of Duty: WaW"

ok but....well

while i was watching i figured out you use a different animation system than u did in cod4?what one did u use this time?or did u use the samething plz respond back and THIS IS FUCKING HILLAROIS.i watched it once like a normal human being.and yes its true the MP40 IS!!!!!overpowered than everygun in the game.the carbine also is overpowerd to (witchis a true statement)but no ofense u could of drawing the MP40 in 3Rd person!sorry to write such a very long quote.i think u should've also drawn different wepons in there hands instead of a ray gun...but u did draw it very well i might say.but next time when u do a black ops one....draw different wepons in there hand.sorry im being a jerk for saying("You should draw differnt wepons in there hands:)

MoozipanCheese responds:

Nope, same animation program for both: Flash Professional 8. I use Adobe Flash CS3 now though.

ROBERT BOWLING

NOAH HELLER IS A SUPER SENIOR DOUCHE

MoozipanCheese responds:

AND I AM A STEALTH CLOWN.

i played the black ops demo

the game is a fail like mw2

MoozipanCheese responds:

There isn't a Black Ops demo.

You Crack Me Up

i Busted Out Laughing At Reznov
mp40 is way to overpowered.
I mean the only good thing in mp40 is
Recoil : so nubs Have to take some time to Be Noob with it.
MAKE MORE!

MoozipanCheese responds:

I'll try and make one more for Black Ops. :)

lol

so the russians kill the US Marine raiders, those comminust sons of guns

MoozipanCheese responds:

If America has taught me anything, it's to be scared of those commies.

And also to pronounce 'aluminium' incorrectly.