For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Professor Layton pt. 4"

lmao thats amazing

where do you come up with this stuff?
i mean 3,4 and 5 is ure best work.
i mean im a part time doctor and comedian but i mainly bag groceries XD.
tghis is just genius. i hope carl and luke are in part 7

Puddin' Man!

I love how they're just going on and on at the end about the toaster and then suddenly they both just shut up at the same time. Great comedic timing. This is the animation I keep coming back to in the series, and the most quotable for sure. I crack up every time the Doc says "You're gonna kill your toaster!" and his voice cracks. Great stuff!

Skaijo responds:

This one is a personal fav of mine as it was just so much fun making. I think we were all just high on oxygen at the time and heavily sleep deprived when this was put together. It was so much fun.

Drink some JUICE!

DRINK SOME JUICE! HUH-HUH! DRINK SOME JUICE!

YOUDONNENOGRAP

The doctor and Carl are so relentless, and Carl's voice acting left me paralyzed with uncontrollable giggles. I mean, doesn't it just melt your heart when there's a closeup of snaggle-toothed Carl blurting out, "PUDDING MAN?" And I love how you still incorporate puzzles into the animation, haha. And the little random captions just enhance the overall experience. (LEGGO IT!)

Absolutely priceless, this and the rest of the series!

Skaijo responds:

Certainly warms my heart. xD

"Awesome"

oooh i know what he needs hand gel for!