For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Professor Layton pt. 4"

Oh man, PUBLIX!

I haven't been to a Publix in yeeeaaarrrs. Rock on.

There was only like one puzzle in this one, but the failed answer was hilarious. Mostly because that's exactly what I was thinking, but I knew it was incorrect.

"Why do you need banana pudding AND bananas?" Lol, classic

Keep up the awesome creativity (and humor)!

Hilarious.

I signed on NG for the first time in months solely to rate this. Great stuff. Is it just me, or is Carl modeled after a Goron?

Skaijo responds:

I feel nerdy just knowing what you're talking about. xD

Oh man

This is the funniest episode of all haha, man i can stop smiling when that Black Guy says "PudingMan" XD oh man i hope i will see more new episodes from the Professor !!!!!!

Skaijo responds:

"Puddingman" served as a good rimshot for an animation which really didn't have any punchlines. :3

Thank You.

I've been viewing your flashes since around 2006. I stopped using NG for a long ass time but I created a new account just to share my love for this series, especially this episode. This one was different from the others, which took me by surprise in such a great way. I LAUGHED FROM THE MOMENT THE DOCTOR APPEARED! This may be one of the funniest flashes I've seen. Not only that but it was even emotionally stimulating. Getting dogged on by people while trying to ask a girl out. Anyway keep up the great work. I wish I had found this flash sooner.

5/5 10/10

"u need some pancakes, man." "u need some Hungry Jack"
"drink some juice."
"use the pudding"

Awesome. Pure genius. Much respect.

Hey Mr. T-Unit,

Thanks for the supportive statements--I won't take them for granted. And thanks for going through all the trouble. I try to style different kinds of humor for different people Layton interacts with so I won't be doing the same episode over and over again. I do these animations to have fun with my friends first and foremost and viewers who enjoy it along with us just make the experience that much sweeter.

Part 6 which should be out before the week is done will have a new character and a new kind of humor I'd love to share with you. I hope you get to see it too!

My Ribs hurt!!!

Ok what or who do you work with to get the ideas that you do I mean man! Its just good stuff. Almost blamed you for wetting myself!

Skaijo responds:

There's a publix just a half a mile away from my dorm. If you order baby food (which I eat as a snack) there's this bagger who'll rag on you in a very similar way.

I keep my cool too.