For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 94 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Professor Layton pt. 4"

PUDDIN MAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know who carl is...

Carl is a Goron, or he looks that way, anyway, that was so funny Layton nearly snapped lol, keep up the Good Work.

Carl

I think Carl may be one of the funniest characters on newgrounds, no joke...

I've been lurking on NG for over a decade and seen alot of things, but Carl has what it takes to become a super star, gotta get that voice actor to do another epsiode or maybe his own spinoff series? Just gotta make sure its still fun for the voice artist and it doesnt become "staged" just trying to be funny, let it come naturally like in this flash and you will have a serious winner (already do in my mind but maybe Carl can make you even more famous? :D )

Skaijo responds:

We only work on this project because it's fun for us. :3

Omg

They are so annoying. Combined they are as annoying as Luke.

Professor Layton is as smooth as pudding.

I wish that I could pick up girls whenever I got groceries. :3
You made me laugh out loud at 12:45 in the morning, so thank you. :)
It's inspiring how you spark memories and connect with the viewer so well.
I can only hope you loved making this as much as I loved watching it.
Your sense of humor is cute, not too harsh or sickeningly sweet.
You seem like an amazing person, and you make amazing things.
So please, keep up the wonderful work. ^-^

Skaijo responds:

Yeah pt. 4 is my absolute fav because it was so fun to make and really was just my friends hanging out improving lines to record. It was great fun and most of the laughter in the animation is genuine. :3