Reviews for "Professor Layton pt. 4"

LOOOOOOOL

Is that the black asshole the doctor was talking to on the phone?
4:30!... is when our shift starts!

Oh Wow

That was just fantastic voice acting. This is a wonderful flash xD

soldja boy much

lol carl can't form a coherent sentence

Karl is Great!

I love this series, but this one is my favorite! Karl has me in stitches, I would love to see him brought back in future parts.

A grocery bagger with a part time job as a doctor? HILARIOUS!

This is great

It's really funny, it reminds me of something that happened to me a while back, except the two guys making fun of me weren't as obnoxious, and they weren't making fun of me for my groceries, they were making fun of the fact that I was going to a school dance with another guy. And I'm not gay, so...
Anyway the animation is great save for a few things, like the few areas of clipping and distortion in the audio, which doesn't effect my rating at all. The main negative is the art. It's not terrible, but it's not great. It's really average, but that's also fine, because the video is still funny as hell and long. My favorite part is how realistically they talk to each other, almost like you can tell when they are thinking of what to say, they don't just have it on hand. I like the fast pace of the dialog, it generally makes the flash. xD

Skaijo responds:

I actually made this thinking in particular about this one guy who gives me a hard time at a local publix. He's weird and old and clearly doesn't have A-class taste in women but it was truely creepy. Still, this one is for that dude. Wherever bridge he's under now...