Reviews for "The Woes of Marsh"

Good art.

I did not quiet catch the story well. the dinasour attacking was kinda sudden and unexplicable... A little more work on the backbone of the storyline and you got yourself something Brillian.

5/5 for art work 8/10 for the rest.

What is everybody freaking out over?

I've seen many other video's on Newgrounds, and I've preferred the animation of those much more than yours.
Why?
It felt slow.

The sounds were way too quiet, until the end, so then I had some (c)rapper yelling in my ears. I could barely even here the sounds.

If I hadn't read the comments, I never would've had a clue what was going on.
Please, you have to do some explanation.
I never would have guessed that Artemis was his good qualities.

While it is above average, it's certainly not great.
Just my 2 cents.

-ZC

You work hard for this...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... if i don't read the the coments i donĀ“r understando... well...in fact yes...but... this is borind

Wow..

Amazing animation, a cool story line and strange characters, a VERY good animation.
I kinda went "OMG what the hell is that" when the hamburger went weird....

Well deserved front page

It was a good escape and was well put together. It is obvious a lot of work went into this flash and was well worth all the effort.Well done.