Reviews for "The Woes of Marsh"

So... I have a question:

Are you the ones that have been supplying these thoughts to my brain my whole life? Because you sure seem familiar with the material! *suspicious*

OMG HOLY WATER GUN i prefer minigun :3

needs more work on sounds i really cant hear anything execpt the credit sounds good work though :3 HOL3 MINIGUN IS WHAT I PREFER THAN GUN <3

It's been said, but...

This is really great! The sheer length of it is impressive. The art style wasn't really anything super new, but it certainly did the job. The story is fantastic, and the fact that they flow was a little akward did little to detract from it. Major flaw? SOUND. This is the MTV period - everyone has ADD now. If the viewer doesn't have every possible sense satisfied, they're going to go look at something else. This movie would have been AMAZING with the right background music, and maybe a little speech, just a word or two here and there. The animation was a little... underdeveloped at times, but it's evident that it is the product of practice, and will only get better.

Overall, great. Keep it up, I look forward to seeing more from you.

ph wtf wtf wtf

this is a movie i was looking for sir i am a famous movie director anrnold schwartzannogaen and sir id like to give you a 1 milion dollar offer to donate this movie to the society of scary movies?

Good, but you need more work to do

This is a pretty amazing flash, but it's just boring for something so long. You should try more jumpy, or noise. Nothing much happen here, so i can't really say much