Reviews for "The Woes of Marsh"

Holy water gun!!

Man it was a little.. umm... quiet? slow?? but after all a good job.

I suggest to put more atention to the mainstream sound, an to put something so people don't fall sleep or close the window.

It's just a suggestion.

Good job dude

Best weird video I've seen in a long time...

HOWEVER, I have to note, the song at the end is a RIPOFF, at least partially, of the song "Audience with the Devil" by Hilltop Hoods. It sounds so similar to the chorus.

youtube . com/watch?v=3Oy31rqcSlA&feature=relat ed

Take out the spaces.

Woah!

That was amazing! I liked it because it not only had a figurative meaning, but it also had a lot of literal plot in it too. Some thought-provoking flash movies leave a little too much to your imagination, and have no actual plot, but yours was great! My only problem was in the beginning It got a little boring. But overall great job!

Rating: Awesome

Film idea: Awesome
Animation: Standard
Audio: Standard
Backround Music: Standard
Film Type: Weird Story
Comments: a unique of a boy and his imagination going wild
For the Maker: great job i realy enjoyed this

Don't listen to the haters!

I loved the style, characters, expression, and story. Very refreshing, and way above the run of the mill. My only critique is that your main characters only expressions were varying degrees of fear and bewilderment.