Reviews for "The Woes of Marsh"

Too much maby...?

I gave it an 8 cause I really liked it in the beginning but as time went by it never seamed to stop.

Some sound were a bit exaggerated and was used a bit too much, I'm talking about those car horn sounds, classic but nothing else.

Ovarall, I liked it!

Good job!

Wow!

That was incredible. I haven't seen something so deep and meaningful in a long time. The animation was of you're own style, but really suited the atmosphere you created. Atmosphere which sucks you right in the impressive story. The music was a great choice as well. Everything seemed to fall right into place. The sounds were ok, but seeing how all the other stuff eclipsed them, it might as well have been without. Anyway, the concept was great, there was a lot of psychology there. Really gave me something to think about.
All in all, a great movie. And yes i said movie, because this was more than just your usual flash. It was truly beautiful. Great job!
Cheers!

wtf

it was sorta bring i didnt watch the wjole thing could have used a little more work

Very good

This was a very good animation, the story line was good, and it was kind of funny. Keep up the good work!

An Imagination Unleashed

This was a really solid story that was made better by the unique visuals. The characters were well done and the story line didn't drag at all. The only really bad part was the sound effects and the overdone music selection. This piece would've been a bit more impacting if the music was as obscure as the visuals.

All in all, this was a great piece of animation. The creature design was a bit anime but it definitely worked. Some might say the rough style of animation could've been better but it fits the overall aesthetic of the piece. Excellent work on this one.