Reviews for "'Explanation'"

Neat

Great animation, confusing, but still good. I was anticipating a goal during the whole animation, and when it finally reached the end, it started to make a little bit more sense.

It seemed as though, since the planets popped out of his head, that this movie could more accurately be named "Imagination" instead of its current title. But it was still awesome and i enjoyed it.

To each his own.

I just found it boring. I can see where you were going, but it didn't immerse or interest me at all.

I had to stop watching it about a minute in.

artsy

i like it alot u could just open ur mind to the cartoon and see however u wanted to see it by

Probably the coolest thing

I've seen in a long time.
The sketchish style of the animation
the interesting and very abstract storyline.
The very innocent and yet almost sinister world
and the music only amplified those feelings.
Very good.
Very very good.

Curious.

An interesting animation. Open to interpretation. Confusing as hell. :P Well done, though.