Reviews for "Don't eat that Sandwich!!"

Swing and a miss

Basically all the jokes were predictable and weren't funny. You'll get it next time.

It was alright

The animation was pretty solid in this cartoon, the characters moved smoothly and what not, the artwork was fine as well. My major issue is the quality of the mic you're using as well as the quality of the voice acting, it really took away from the jokes, which to be honest, weren't that great to begin with. Still, there were a few chuckles, the snake and cactus farm was a fun little idea.

Keep up the animating, go get some members from the VAC to voice your future animations and you should be hitting 4/5's in no time.

Your animation wasn't bad and I liked the ideal concept but the humor just didn't work for me. I just didn't find it very funny. It felt like it was trying too hard. Not near the worse stuff around, but still far from good.

What Happened?

I remember a time when there used to be good animations on newgrounds

It was ok... I guess...

I appreciate the art and stuff but this could have been much better if you added more facial expression to people. It was kind of dull like I got bored watching it half way. Voice was alright but it needs little more work though. I think the animation racked up some points for other aspects.

6/10